Google Analytics - Get Analytics Users by Channel
This bot is based in the Google Analytics Reporting API. It gets some of the user related metrics associated with a particular View ID in your Google Analytics account by executing the “reports:batchGet” HTTP POST method. It creates an Excel file with the resulting page views data grouped by date and channelGrouping (dimensions) in the task folder.
The Google API's token is specifically generated with information from the server or pc where it will run. Is mandatory to configure the Google Spreadsheet API's token on each agent where it will run.
You can use this bot to:
- Get a user report from Google Analytics
- Obtain data from every visitor to your website
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater