Microsoft Office - Update word document
This sample task will demonstrate how Automate can use a PowerShell script and File System actions to update a number of fields in a word document by taking a template copy, modifying it and then renaming it to required name
Using this bot:
- You will be able to update multiple fields within a template word document and then renaming it to required name.
- You can improve the speed of updating documents with information retrieved from another location
- You will learn how to use PowerShell within Automate
Ready to start using this bot?
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater