Google Drive - Download Files from Drive Folder
This bot is based in the Google Drive API. It downloads files from a specified Google Drive Folder by executing the “files” HTTP GET method. You will be able to set the Google Drive Folder Name from which the files will be downloaded and the local destination folder where the files are going to be saved.
The Google API's token is specifically generated with information from the server or pc where it will run. Is mandatory to configure the Google Spreadsheet API's token on each agent where it will run.
You can use this bot to:
- Download files from Google Drive
- Get files via API request
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater